Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pets behaving badly?

I once had a cat, Conrad, who loved to chew up my contact lens case, while my contacts were in there. He did this twice before I learned to put the case away in a drawer. When I was a kid, our poodle Fluffy had a litter of puppies in my bed. Under the sheets, by my feet, while I was sleeping. I had a very rude awakening! What’s the worst thing your bad-behaving pet has ever done — or destroyed? Randy at Mental Floss asked this question of his readers after his cat ate the wires from his bluetooth headset. - Reader's comments vary from dogs eating houses and furniture to cats who poop in purses. One of my favorites: "You haven’t lived until you have tugged a nylon stocking from your dogs rectum. She eats them and then cannot pass them completely, and is running around with a pantyhose foot dangling from her butt." If you think your pet is the only one behaving badly, take a look at: Funny photos of dogs chewing things and making a mess of the house at Dog-bones.com and Photos of the Day at things my dog ate.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pity Dog

The Infininity

Aringsburg said...

hey... nice pics! Amd the posts are worth reading. you are doing a real good work here.

I am an avid dog lover and seriously run a couple of dog blogs. I'm sure you will like these:

http://aringsburgkennel.blogspot.com
and
http://welcomedoglovers.blogspot.com

Please let me know what you think and can we exchange links?

Baldwin Gray said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read.
Jaya Liga
Jayaliga.com
www.jayaliga.com
Jaya Liga
Jayaliga.com