Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Now I've seen everything

Java for dogs? Creator Mari Justin says, "One morning, while I was having my morning coffee or tea with all my animals around me, as I usually did, I realized how great it would be to share this experience with my animals. I decided what if dogs could enjoy their daily coffee like all their pet owners could. How much fun would that be? To share that time with your best friend." Ok, I'll be the first to say it. This woman is nuts! And I have a suggestion for a much cheaper way to share an experience with her animals. Gather around the toilet bowl & have a drink with them there. That's free and the dogs probably appreciate it much more.

1 comment:

Jan said...

It seems like no idea is too absurd for someone to try to make money from it. Your toilet bowl idea is great. Sharing is good.