Saturday, November 1, 2008

Decor for dog lovers

Are you a true dog lover who wants to make a statement at home? Do you want to treat your canine best friend to something special and out of the ordinary? Osborne and Little fabric design company has launched a dramatic tongue in cheek design called Best in Show as part of their Walk in the Park Collection. It consists of silhouettes of favorite dog breeds flocked in black on to a cotton and silk ground of creamy white or mid-brown. Let you imagination go with this one - you could even use the paper to decorate the dog's house.

2 comments:

brunam2 said...

So cute! I just love dogs and I have just found your blog and it´s great! I also have a blog, but it´s only for dogs...! I´m from Brazil. I´d put your blog on my blog´s list. Hope you like it. And you can be sure I´ll come back here! I´m a follower now! :) Ow...my blog adress is: oblogdodog.blogspot.com...it´s in portuguese...

betty said...

how cute! I saw a corgi in one of the pictures on the wallpaper; I think I could enjoy having that on my walls :)

betty