Sunday, August 3, 2008

Rachael Ray caters to dogs

Celebrity chef Rachael Ray is launching a new line of premium dog food. Rachael Ray Nutrish features two varieties of all-natural pooch chow recipes, which have been both named after and developed for Ray's own four-legged friend, her pit bull Isaboo. Proceeds from the products will be donated to Rachael's Rescue, an organization that helps at-risk animals through the adoption process. "I love my dog Isaboo, and as a member of my family, I need to make sure that she eats as well as the rest of us," Ray gushes. "With the launch of Nutrish, I now have the opportunity to share with other pet lovers some of her favorite meals, flavors and special treats." Those favorites include the somewhat cloyingly named treats Isaboo Booscotti and Isaboo Grill Bites. (via E)

No comments: