A Florida man was in the hospital Thursday after wildlife officials said he was bitten by a poisonous cobra. Jack Hildreth, 50, of Bushnell, Fla., was taken to Orlando Regional Medical after he told 911 operators Wednesday that the snake had bitten him on the thumb. According to the the South Florida Sun-Sentinel Hildreth has a license to keep the snakes. However, this isn't the first bite incident involving his collection. An alleged burglar took five snakes from Hildreth's home last summer and was found in a Wal-Mart restroom with a bite injury. He survived and was sent to prison.