Friday, December 14, 2007

I wasn't going to say anything

It's all over the internet and the news - and I wasn't going to say anything, but the more I think about it, the more ridiculous it seems.

Why? Why? Why?
Isn't the world screwed up enough? Can't we just enjoy the fuzzy little warm kitties as they are? Do we really need to find them in the dark?
What I think is this - if the scientists really want to do something worthwhile they should clone a cat without claws so my furniture stays decent, or clone a cat that doesn't puke up hairballs so my carpets stay clean, or clone a cat that will clean its own litter box. Then I'll be impressed.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I posted this on my blog as well, basically for the same reasons...what the heck is the point of glowing cats?

PJ said...

Beyond creepy, really!