Friday, January 11, 2008

Roll Call

Three adorable Chihuahua puppies who were born without front paws are now hot dogs on a roll - each equipped with their own custom set of wheels. Litter mates Pablo, Carmen and Venus received the tiny carts, costing a total of $1,000, courtesy of North Shore Animal League donors. The 11-month-old pups were adopted by Donna Imhof, a veterinary technician at the league's shelter in Port Washington, LI. She adopted them after the no-kill shelter rescued them from a puppy mill in Virginia last July. They were slated to be euthanized. Source: New York Post (via)

2 comments:

Jan said...

Dogs are such resilient creatures. I can imagine these guys having a long and happy life because this is all they've ever known. They may learn to walk on their hind legs only, but that will be up to them.

Ariana Richardo said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Website
Information
Click Here